Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Z Grills 2018 Upgrade Deluxe Wood Fired Pellet Outdoor 8 in 1 BBQ Smokers/Elite Wood Pellet Grill with Storage Cabinet, Free Storage Patio Cover Included, Bronze(700D)
- Electronic auto-start ignition; Simple temperature selection system maintains temperature from 180ºF to 450ºF. Smart Smoke Technology— Set it and forget it Cooking Style
- Automatic auger dispenses pellets as needed for improved smoker efficiency. Large 20 LB hopper capacity.
- Huge Grilling Area & Hopper Capacity—-513 sq in Main rack & 187 sq in Warm Rack. Enclosed Dual-door Storage Cabinet adds extra stability and storage sapce to keep your grilling gear close.
- Great Smoke Favor that gas and charcoal grills just can't compete with——Fueled by premium 100% hardwood pellets to generate heat and smoke, infusing your food with a savory wood-fire taste that will make your taste buds sing.
- Free Customized 600D Heavy Duty Waterproof BBQ Grill Cover is included, prevent your grill from water, snow ultraviolet, dust and so on.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Primary Advantages Of Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet BBQ
A wood pellet barbecue offers you the best features of other kinds of barbecue grills and smokers in a single product . They can achieve constant grilling temps that allow for wonderful cooking results. By making use of wood pellets in place of natural gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the classic bbq tastes.
One important factor to be aware of is that the wood pellets put in pellet grills are different then those used in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbeque grills utilize hard wood pellets that do not include chemicals while those intended for household heating make use of other components which are not meant for human consumption.
The beauty of creating meals with a wood pellet barbecue grill is that the the type of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbecue with will create diverse flavours and you can experiment with the numerous types offered to uncover your favorites. Popular pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of additional flavours and mixes.
The info presented and user evaluations linked to within this web-site assist you to browse the various makes and models on the market . This can assist you to discover the perfect pellet barbecue grill to meet your requirements and spending budget.