Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Z Grills 2018 Upgrade Deluxe Wood Fired Pellet Outdoor 8 in 1 BBQ Smokers/Elite Wood Pellet Grill with Storage Cabinet, Free Storage Patio Cover Included, Bronze(700D)
- Electronic auto-start ignition; Simple temperature selection system maintains temperature from 180ºF to 450ºF. Smart Smoke Technology— Set it and forget it Cooking Style
- Automatic auger dispenses pellets as needed for improved smoker efficiency. Large 20 LB hopper capacity.
- Huge Grilling Area & Hopper Capacity—-513 sq in Main rack & 187 sq in Warm Rack. Enclosed Dual-door Storage Cabinet adds extra stability and storage sapce to keep your grilling gear close.
- Great Smoke Favor that gas and charcoal grills just can't compete with——Fueled by premium 100% hardwood pellets to generate heat and smoke, infusing your food with a savory wood-fire taste that will make your taste buds sing.
- Free Customized 600D Heavy Duty Waterproof BBQ Grill Cover is included, prevent your grill from water, snow ultraviolet, dust and so on.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Parts About Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet bbq grill provides you with the greatest features of other forms of bbq grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to achieve constant cooking temperatures that enable fantastic grilling results. With wood pellets rather then gas or charcoal, food is infused with the true bbq flavours.
One essential aspect to recognize is that the wood pellets used in pellet barbeque grills are different then those found in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet grills use hardwood pellets which do not contain additives while those employed for household heating have added elements that are not aimed at human consumption.
The great advantage of creating meals with a wood pellet barbeque grill is the fact that the types of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the bbq grill with will generate distinct flavours allowing you to experiment with the several choices on the market to find out your own favorites. Widely used pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavours and blends.
The info provided and individual ratings linked with within this web site help you check out the various models on the market . This can assist you to obtain the perfect pellet barbecue to meet your requirements and price range.