Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- ▶️▶️SMART SMOKE TECHNOLOGY !—Automated electric feed system maintains temperature from 180ºF to 450ºF, Smart Digital Controller keeps temps within +/- 20 degrees F and makes setting the grill temperature as easy as turning a dial
- ▶️▶️HUGE GRILLING AREA & HOPPRT CAPACITY!— Great for Home, party, and Tailgating: 513 sq in Main rack & 187 sq in Warm Rack, 20LB Hopper Capacity that can accommodate up to 20 burgers, 5 whole chickens, or 6 racks of ribs
- ▶️▶️Ultimate 8 in 1 Barbecue Wood Fire Pellet Grill—–Grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque food all in one grill . Great Smoke Favor not only grill easier-,-Fueled by premium 100% hardwood pellets to generate heat and smoke, infusing your food with a savory wood-fire taste that’ll make your taste buds sing
- ▶️▶️HEAVY DUTY MATERIAL!—304 Stainless Steel grill lid & Rustproof Grill Rack
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages To Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Barbeque Grill
A wood pellet barbecue grill offers you the best features of other styles of barbecues and smokers in one product . They can produce constant cooking temperatures that allow for good barbecuing results. With wood pellets instead of using gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the real barbeque tastes.
One important aspect to know is the wood pellets used in pellet grills are different then those used in pellet stoves that many people use to warm their homes. Pellet grills use hard wood pellets which do not include things like chemicals whilst those used in home heating systems are made up of some other components that are not suitable for human consumption.
The great thing about making good food with a wood pellet barbecue grill is the types of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbeque grill with will create different flavors allowing you to experiment with the numerous varieties on the market to find your own favorites. Well liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of other flavors and mixes.
The info provided and end user comments linked to within this site assist you to take a look at the various makes that you can purchase . This can help to choose the ideal pellet bbq to meet your needs and budget.