Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Z GRILLS 2020 Newest Wood Pellet Grill & Smoker 7 in 1- Electric Digital Controls Pellet Grill for Outdoor Party BBQ 550 SQIN 10LB Hopper-(ZPG-550B)
- LED digital automated electric feed system-maintains the heat for you from 180ºF to 450ºF and produce the optimal amount of smoke. Just set it and let it work. Enjoy the BBQ cooking
- Huge Grilling Area & Hopper Capacity—513 sq in Main rack & 187sq in Warm Rack, 15LB Hopper Capacity, Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels
- Versatile Barbecue Cooking: Hot and fast, or low and slow, the Z Grills Select Elite Pellet Grill Offers 8-in-1 Versatility to grill, Smoke, Bake, Sear, Roast, Braise, and BBQ Food to Juicy Perfection
- Easy and Predictable: The Select Elite offers consistency you can trust, allowing you to craft amazing wood creations time and time again with the ease of set it and forget it
- Easy to move-upgraded cart with locking caster wheels for Rugged Mobility, gauge steel structure, very heavy and durable with 3 years warranty from manufacturer
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Associated With Cooking With A Wood Pellet BBQ
A wood pellet bbq grill gives you the best features of other types of grills and smokers in one product . They are able to obtain constant cooking temperatures that enable terrific cooking results. Working with wood pellets and not gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the true bbq flavors.
One essential aspect to understand is that the wood pellets utilized in pellet grills are different then those used in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet bbq grills make use of hard wood pellets that do not use chemicals while those used for household heating systems possess added components which are not designed for human consumption.
The beauty of preparing food with a wood pellet bbq grill is the fact that the kind of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbecue with will supply different flavors giving you the ability to experiment with the numerous different types available to find your own favorites. Popular pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of additional flavors and blends.
The info made available and customer ratings linked with within this web-site allow you to do a comparison of the various models and makes that can be purchased . This can make it easier to buy the perfect pellet barbeque grill for your requirements and price range.