Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 🔥Say Goodbye to Cumbersome BBQ Process:🔥One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane🔥Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. 🔥Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup.🔥Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- 🔥ULTIMATE 8-IN-1–Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- 🔥Enjoy Great Flavor:There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill
- 🔥Accuracy Temperature–Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside
- 🔥Porcelain-coated grates prevent meat from sticking; Total Cooking Area: 694 square inches
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Parts About Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet BBQ Grill
A wood pellet barbecue grill offers the most desirable features of other types of barbecue grills and smokers in one product . They can reach consistent cooking temperatures that lead to great grilling results. Utilizing wood pellets instead of gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the authentic barbecue flavour.
One key factor to be familiar with is that wood pellets put in pellet grills are different then those used in pellet stoves that many people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecues use hard wood pellets that do not come with chemicals whilst those employed for home heating normally include added material that are not aimed at human consumption.
The attractiveness of preparing meals with a wood pellet barbeque grill is the fact the variety of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue with will create various flavours allowing you to experiment with the numerous different types offered to uncover your favorites. Well liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavours and combinations.
The info presented and customer testimonials linked with in this web site provide help to do a comparison of the several brands available in the market . This can help you find the perfect pellet bbq grill to meet your needs and price range.