Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 🔥Say Goodbye to Cumbersome BBQ Process:🔥One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane🔥Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. 🔥Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup.🔥Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- 🔥ULTIMATE 8-IN-1–Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- 🔥Enjoy Great Flavor:There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill
- 🔥Accuracy Temperature–Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside
- 🔥Porcelain-coated grates prevent meat from sticking; Total Cooking Area: 694 square inches
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Parts About Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill
A wood pellet bbq gives you the most desirable features of other kinds of bbq grills and smokers in one product . They are able to achieve consistent grilling temps that lead to wonderful grilling results. With wood pellets as an alternative for propane gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the real bar-b-q flavors.
One essential aspect to be aware of is the wood pellets used in pellet barbeque grills are different then those found in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbeque grills utilize hardwood pellets which do not have additives while those used for home heating have additional elements that are not made for human consumption.
The beauty of preparing food with a wood pellet barbeque grill is the the types of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbeque grill with will generate distinct flavours and you can experiment with the several kinds on the market to find out your favorites. Preferred pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various additional flavors and combinations.
The info provided and end user ratings linked with within this website make it easier to examine the many models and makes on the market . This can provide help to obtain the perfect pellet bbq for your requirements and price range.