Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Versatility 8-in-1 Pellet Grill:Grill, BBQ, smoke, roast, braise, bake, sear and char-grill, 8-in-1 versatility allows you to cook hot/fast or low/slow. Smoke ribs, jerky, fish, bake biscuits, pizza, grill burgers and vegetables, anything you would like to cook.
- Advanced Wood-Fired Technology:Z GRILLS wood pellet technology brings you unique wood-fired flavor that a charcoal or gas grill cannot do. The advanced auger system makes it possible to automatically feed pellets and maintain the temperature according to the dial you set. 10 lbs pellets can be used for 5 hours while staying at smoke dial. This eliminates the need to constantly refill the hopper and conserves the energy.
- Upgraded PID Controller: The smart digital control system helps to control the temperate easily and precisely. Upgraded PID technology holds the tightest temperature possible throughout your cook for consistent results, ensures consistent temperatures (+/- 5ºF). The Convection heat distribution technology ensures that food can be heated evenly without burns. Besides, the digitally control board with LCD read out displays temperature for you to read it easily.
- Built to Last: This grill is built with sturdy steel that can last years to come. It boasts high-temperature powder-coated finish, non-stick porcelain enamel cooking grates, durable stainless steel lid handle, and well-sealed lid for better heat retention.
- Extra front table and bottom shelf for storage: The front table and bottom shelf provides the space to place your grilling tools, condiments, and so on, keeping what you need within reach.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Important Things About Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet barbeque grill allows the greatest features of other types of barbeque grills and smokers in one product . They can produce constant cooking temperatures that make it easy for terrific cooking results. Using wood pellets instead of using propane gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the classic bbq flavors.
One important factor to be aware of is that wood pellets utilized in pellet barbecues are different then those put in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet bbq grills make use of hardwood pellets that do not include artificial additives while those meant for household heating systems include added elements that are not aimed at human consumption.
The big plus with preparing food with a wood pellet bbq is because the type of wood pellet that you choose to supply the bbq grill with will generate various flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the many different types available to discover your own favorites. Popular pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavours and blends.
The descriptions provided and user testimonials linked to in this web site make it easier to look at the many brands offered . This can make it easier to discover the ideal pellet barbecue for your requirements and spending budget.