Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- ★NEW RELEASE: Z GRILLS 2021 Upgraded Model ZPG-5502H BBQ Grill with Auto Temperature Control (Rain Cover Not Included)
- ★553 sq. in. Cooking Area: Two tiers of grill rack offer 553 sq. in. of total cooking area to feed around 4 people. The removable upper rack gives the extra height for the main surface when removed.
- ★Incredibly Steady Temperature: The PID technology holds the tightest temperature possible throughout your cook for consistent results. Grill with confidence and get perfect food every single time.
- ★Set It and Step Away Operation: Simply select the desired cooking temperature and let the smoker do the rest. No babysitting. It's all automatic. With Z Grills' digital temperature control, grilling has never been so easier.
- ★8-in-1 Versatility: A wide temperature range from 180 to 450 °F allows you to bake, grill, smoke, BBQ, roast, braise, barbeque, and char-grill a seemingly unlimited amount of recipes.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Primary Advantages Of Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet grill provides you with the most desirable features of other styles of barbecues and smokers in a single product . They can achieve constant grilling temperature ranges that provide for fantastic cooking results. Utilizing wood pellets as an alternative for propane gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the authentic barbeque flavour.
One essential aspect to know is that the wood pellets utilized in pellet grills are different then those found in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecue grills use hard wood pellets that do not contain chemicals whilst those meant for household heating include added materials that are not intended for human consumption.
The wonderful thing about creating meals with a wood pellet barbeque grill is that the kind of wood pellet that you choose to supply the bbq with will produce diverse flavours allowing you to experiment with the many varieties offered to uncover your favorites. Well-liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavours and mixes.
The info made available and consumer comments linked with in this website provide help to examine the several brands in the marketplace . This can assist you to obtain the best pellet grill to meet your requirements and price range.