Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Z GRILLS 550A 2021 Upgrade Wood Pellet Grill 8-in-1 BBQ Smoker with Digital Controller, 590 Sq In, Black
- 【8-in-1 Versatility Wood Pellet Grill】- With a wide temperature range from 180 to 450 °F, this smoker lets you bake, grill, smoke, BBQ, sear, roast, char and braise a seemingly unlimited amount of recipes. Infuse all your favorite foods with genuine hardwood flavor in your own backyard with Z Grills.
- 【Perfect for On-the-Go Grilling】- Compact and portable, the Z Grills 550A Pellet Grill allows you to take the rich flavor of a wood-burning pellet grill anywhere. A heavy-duty handle and 2 roller wheels make the BBQ grill easy and safe to transport. With an upper rack, it offers 590 sq. in. of total cooking area to feed 4 to 5 people, making it perfect for any adventure – big or small. Just enjoy the authentic wood smoky flavor food with your family and friends!
- 【Easy Cooking in Every Way】- Assembly only takes several minutes and your grill is ready to cook. To give the food awesome wood flavor, all you need to do is to set the temperature, and the Z Grills pellet grill will take care of the rest. The bottom shelf provides the space to place your grilling tools, condiments, and so on, keeping what you need within reach. Use the handle on the wheel side to hang towels or other utensils. Your grilling experience will be immensely pleasurable with Z Grills
- 【Smart Auto Temperature Control】- Smart temperature management automatically feeds fuel pellets to the fire, regulates the grill’s airflow, and maintains consistent cooking temperatures. The PID technology precisely maintains the temperature at your set point anywhere between 180 to 450 °F for the most consistent results possible and produce the optimal amount of smoke. You just sit back, relax, and enjoy your day.
- 【3 Years Warranty and More】- Z GRILLS provides a 3-year warranty against manufacturer's defects, along with lifetime support from our friendly customer service team. It’s an all-compassing outdoor cooking solution and offers excellent value. If you have any question about Z GRILLS products or your purchased orders, our customer service representatives are always available to help.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages Of Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbeque Grill
A wood pellet barbeque grill allows the best features of other types of barbecues and smokers in one product . They can obtain consistent cooking temperature ranges that make it possible for great grilling results. Utilizing wood pellets instead of gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the genuine bar-b-q flavour.
One important factor to recognize is the wood pellets put in pellet grills and smokers are different then those used in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet bbq grills use hard wood pellets that do not use artificial additives while those meant for home heating make use of added elements which are not meant for human consumption.
The beauty of cooking with a wood pellet barbeque grill is that the type of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue with will produce different flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the several types available to find your own favorites. Popular pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of additional flavours and mixes.
The descriptions made available and end user comments linked to in this web site provide help to do a comparison of the numerous models and makes available . This can make it easier to get the best pellet bbq grill for your needs and budget.