Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 2020 New Model –Temperature and Pellet Feed Control System. The new upgrade digital control board auto ignites the grill and allows you to set the cooking temperature from 180°f to 450°f.
- HUGE GRILLING AREA–600 Square inches grilling area; Foldable working shelf;
- 8-in-1: Grill, smoke, bake, roast, sear, braise, barbeque and char-grill
- Bonus Wireless Meat Thermometer for Grilling,Digital Cooking BBQ with 2 Probes
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Great Things About Cooking With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet barbecue grill offers you the best features of other types of bbq grills and smokers in one product . They are able to reach consistent cooking temperatures that allow for good grilling results. Making use of wood pellets as compared to gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the genuine barbecue flavours.
One important aspect to understand is the fact that wood pellets used in pellet barbecues are different then those found in pellet stoves that many people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecue grills make use of hard wood pellets which do not include things like additives while those used for home heating are made up of some other components that are not created for human consumption.
The wonderful thing about grilling with a wood pellet barbeque grill is the variety of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbeque grill with will create diverse flavours and you can experiment with the several kinds available to find your favorites. Well known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavours and blends.
The descriptions provided and user reviews linked to within this web-site help you to examine the several brands on the market . This can help to buy the perfect pellet grill to meet your needs and budget.