Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Z GRILLS 600sq.in. Wood Pellet Grill Smoker for Outdoor Cooking, 8-in-1 & Pid Controller (Brown-cabinet)
- Versatility 8-in-1 Pellet Grill: Grill, BBQ, smoke, roast, sear, braise, bake, char-grill, 8-in-1 versatility allows you to cook hot/fast or low/slow. Temperature can goes as high as 1000℉. Just open the air door to sear and adjust the tempterature control to the Maximum, then grill will change to searing mode.
- Advanced Wood Fire Technology: Z GRILLS wood pellet technology gets you wood fire flavor at the convenience of propane or gas. Advanced auger system automatically helps you add pellets and control the temperature according the dial you set. 20 lbs pellets can be used for 10 hours while stay at smoke dial.
- Digital Control System: Digital temperature helps you regulate the temperature. The temper could stay within 10 degrees of the settled temperature. Convection heat distribution technology ensures food gets cooked evenly to perfection.
- Extra Working and Storage Space: Side tables with hooks and middle basket for preparing food and hanging accessories. Bottom shelf provide additional storage space, and it's easy to clean.
- Easy to Move: Upgraded wheels, and handle in the left side of the hopper, help you move the grill to outdoor easily.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Of Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbecue
A wood pellet bbq offers you the most desirable features of other styles of barbecue grills and smokers in one product . They can reach consistent grilling temperature ranges that provide for fantastic grilling results. Making use of wood pellets as compared to natural gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the authentic barbeque tastes.
One important factor to know is that the wood pellets put in pellet barbecues are different then those found in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecue grills utilize hard wood pellets that do not contain artificial additives whilst those meant for home heating systems are made up of additional components which are not suitable for human consumption.
The fantastic thing about preparing food with a wood pellet bbq is the fact the kind of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the bbq with will generate diverse flavors giving you the ability to experiment with the numerous types offered to find your favorites. Well known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavours and blends.
The descriptions made available and user testimonials linked with in this web-site assist you to check out the numerous models and makes available on the market . This can help you to find the perfect pellet bbq for your requirements and budget.