Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Z GRILLS 7002F Wood Pellet Portable Grill Smoker for Outdoor BBQ Cooking ,8 in 1 BBQ Grill Wood Pellet Smoker with Digital Temperature Control , 697 sq. in (Cover Included)
- High quality material: Stainless steel handle displays a beautiful design while also providing durability; Dimensions (L x W x H): 48 x 22 x 51 inches; Cooking Area: 697 sq
- Digital controller: Updated digital temperature controller automatically adds pellets as needed to regulate temperature; Hopper capacity: 20
- Ultra-Large Pellet Hopper with View Window: Keep the fire burning with the large hopper that holds up to 24 lbs of pellets. You’ll be smoking for hours without needing to refill. A pellet view window allows you to monitor pellet usage without having to lift the lid
- Hopper Clean-Out: Cleaning the hopper and swapping pellet flavors are easy with the hopper clean-out feature. Simply twist open the door located on the back of the hopper to release all the pellets in one go
- Superior Build Quality: This is a dependable, high-quality pellet grill, built to deliver years of great BBQ. Its heavy-duty steel construction features a powder-coat finish to resist high temperatures
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages Of Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet BBQ Grill
A wood pellet barbecue provides you with the best features of other forms of barbeque grills and smokers in a single product . They can produce consistent cooking temps that lead to wonderful barbecuing results. With wood pellets and not gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the classic barbeque flavour.
One key factor to be familiar with is that wood pellets used in pellet bbq grills are different then those found in pellet stoves that many people use to heat their homes. Pellet bbq grills work with hard wood pellets that do not contain artificial additives whilst those intended for household heating systems come with other components which are not made for human consumption.
The attractiveness of preparing food with a wood pellet barbecue grill is the fact the types of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbeque grill with will supply different flavors and you can experiment with the several different types offered to find out your own favorites. Widely used pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of other flavors and combinations.
The descriptions supplied and consumer evaluations linked to within this website help you to do a comparison of the several makes offered . This can help you pick the perfect pellet barbecue grill for your requirements and spending budget.