Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Z GRILLS 7002F Wood Pellet Portable Grill Smoker for Outdoor BBQ Cooking ,8 in 1 BBQ Grill Wood Pellet Smoker with Digital Temperature Control , 697 sq. in (Cover Included)
- High quality material: Stainless steel handle displays a beautiful design while also providing durability; Dimensions (L x W x H): 48 x 22 x 51 inches; Cooking Area: 697 sq
- Digital controller: Updated digital temperature controller automatically adds pellets as needed to regulate temperature; Hopper capacity: 20
- Ultra-Large Pellet Hopper with View Window: Keep the fire burning with the large hopper that holds up to 24 lbs of pellets. You’ll be smoking for hours without needing to refill. A pellet view window allows you to monitor pellet usage without having to lift the lid
- Hopper Clean-Out: Cleaning the hopper and swapping pellet flavors are easy with the hopper clean-out feature. Simply twist open the door located on the back of the hopper to release all the pellets in one go
- Superior Build Quality: This is a dependable, high-quality pellet grill, built to deliver years of great BBQ. Its heavy-duty steel construction features a powder-coat finish to resist high temperatures
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Important Things About Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbecue
A wood pellet barbeque grill offers the greatest features of other forms of barbecues and smokers in a single product . They are able to produce consistent grilling temperature ranges that make it possible for wonderful cooking results. Working with wood pellets as compared to natural gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the true bar-b-que flavour.
One essential aspect to be familiar with is that the wood pellets used for pellet grills are different then those used for pellet stoves that a lot of people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbeque grills work with hard wood pellets that do not come with additives whilst those used by household heating contain some other material that are not intended for human consumption.
The wonderful thing about preparing meals with a wood pellet barbecue grill is because the kind of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbecue grill with will create different flavors allowing you to experiment with the many varieties on the market to uncover your favorites. Well-known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of additional flavours and blends.
The info supplied and customer evaluations linked to within this website allow you to check out the several models in the marketplace . This can provide help to identify the best pellet barbecue grill to suit your needs and budget.