Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Z GRILLS 700D Wood Pellet Grill & Electric Smoker BBQ Combo with Auto Temperature Control | 2021 Upgrade | 694 sq in Bronze
- SET IT AND FORGET IT – Hate going back to check on your food while it's smoking? Set your grill temp with the simple turn of a dial and forget it – Smart Digital Controller maintains temperature from 180°F to 450°F and keeps temps within +/- 10° F
- SPEND LESS TIME GRILLING AND MORE TIME PLAYING – 694 total sq in and a 20 LB hopper means that you can cook more food in less time – Your new grill will fit 29 burgers, 5 whole chickens, or 6 racks of ribs at one time
- ULTIMATE 8 IN 1 BARBECUE WOOD FIRE PELLET GRILL – Grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, sear, char-grill or barbeque food with the last grill you'll ever need – You can bake brownies, sear a steak, or smoke ribs
- GRILL EASIER WITH DELICIOUS SMOKEY FLAVOR – Your grill is fueled by premium 100% hardwood pellets generating heat and smoke, infusing your food with a savory wood-fire seasoning that’ll make your taste buds sing
- 3 YEARS WARRANTY – We make our grills out of top-of-the-line materials, so they are built to last. If you have any issues with your grill in the first 3 years, just let us know and we'll make sure you can get back to your delicious grilling ways
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Associated With Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill
A wood pellet barbecue grill offers you the best features of other forms of bbq grills and smokers in one product . They can obtain constant grilling temperature ranges that lead to terrific cooking results. By making use of wood pellets in place of propane gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the classic bbq tastes.
One important factor to be familiar with is the fact that wood pellets used in pellet barbecues are different then those used in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet grills and smokers work with hard wood pellets that do not possess chemicals while those intended for home heating possess additional components which are not created for human consumption.
The awesome thing about barbecuing with a wood pellet barbeque grill is because the kind of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbeque grill with will produce various flavours allowing you to experiment with the many varieties offered to find your favorites. Well-known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of additional flavours and combinations.
The info provided and individual opinions linked with in this web-site make it easier to take a look at the various makes and models you can get . This can help you to determine the ideal pellet grill to suit your needs and price range.