Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Z GRILLS 700D Wood Pellet Grill & Electric Smoker BBQ Combo with Auto Temperature Control | 2021 Upgrade | 694 sq in Bronze
- SET IT AND FORGET IT – Hate going back to check on your food while it's smoking? Set your grill temp with the simple turn of a dial and forget it – Smart Digital Controller maintains temperature from 180°F to 450°F and keeps temps within +/- 10° F
- SPEND LESS TIME GRILLING AND MORE TIME PLAYING – 694 total sq in and a 20 LB hopper means that you can cook more food in less time – Your new grill will fit 29 burgers, 5 whole chickens, or 6 racks of ribs at one time
- ULTIMATE 8 IN 1 BARBECUE WOOD FIRE PELLET GRILL – Grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, sear, char-grill or barbeque food with the last grill you'll ever need – You can bake brownies, sear a steak, or smoke ribs
- GRILL EASIER WITH DELICIOUS SMOKEY FLAVOR – Your grill is fueled by premium 100% hardwood pellets generating heat and smoke, infusing your food with a savory wood-fire seasoning that’ll make your taste buds sing
- 3 YEARS WARRANTY – We make our grills out of top-of-the-line materials, so they are built to last. If you have any issues with your grill in the first 3 years, just let us know and we'll make sure you can get back to your delicious grilling ways
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages To Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet BBQ Grill
A wood pellet barbecue grill delivers the most desirable features of other types of grills and smokers in a single product . They can obtain consistent grilling temperatures that lead to good grilling results. By making use of wood pellets instead of using gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the classic bar-b-que flavors.
One essential aspect to recognize is the wood pellets used in pellet barbecue grills are different then those found in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet bbq grills utilize hard wood pellets which do not use artificial additives whilst those employed for household heating systems are made up of added materials which are not aimed at human consumption.
The great advantage of making meals with a wood pellet grill is the fact the type of wood pellet that you choose to supply the bbq grill with will produce various flavors allowing you to experiment with the several different types offered to find your own favorites. Well liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavors and mixes.
The information supplied and end user opinions linked with within this web-site can help you check out the numerous makes and models that can be purchased . This can help you identify the best pellet bbq grill for your needs and budget.