Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Z Grills 8 in 1 Wood Pellet Grill & Smoker with PID Controller, 572 Sq In Cooking Area, Direct Flame Access, 600D3E
- 🔥【8 Cooking Styles】：Grill, smoke, bake, roast, sear, braise, barbecue, or char-grill to perfection with the Z Grills 600D3E. The direct flame option provides up to 750 °F of direct flame searing.
- 🔥【Large Cooking Capacity】：Multi-level grilling area provides more than enough space for any home grill fans, and 572 sq. in cooking area is also big enough to satisfy everyone should you have a family gathering.
- 🔥【PID Temp Controller】：Advanced PID temperature controller allows you to hold the tightest temperature possible throughout your cook for consistent results.
- 🔥【Advanced Wood Fire Technology】：Z Grills wood pellet cooking technology infuses excellent wood-fired flavor. Just put enough pellets into the hopper, pick your desired temperature and let Z Grills do the rest. (10 lbs pellets can be used for 8 hours while stay at smoke dial.)
- 🔥【3 Years Warranty】：Z GRILLS is a grill manufacturer with over 30 years of experience, provides 3-YEAR quality assurance for products. We also have telephone and online support team, if you have any questions in the use, please feel free to contact us.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Associated With Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet BBQ Grill
A wood pellet barbeque grill can provide the best features of other forms of barbeque grills and smokers in a single product . They can obtain consistent cooking temps that lead to wonderful grilling results. Making use of wood pellets instead of gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the real bbq flavours.
One essential aspect to be familiar with is that the wood pellets put in pellet barbecues are different then those used in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecue grills use hardwood pellets that do not come with chemicals whilst those used in household heating make use of additional components which are not suitable for human consumption.
The wonderful thing about grilling with a wood pellet barbecue grill is the fact the variety of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the bbq grill with will produce various flavors giving you the ability to experiment with the several types offered to uncover your favorites. Well-known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of additional flavors and mixes.
The info supplied and buyer comments linked to within this site allow you to compare the various makes and models you can get . This can help you to pick the perfect pellet barbecue to meet your requirements and spending budget.