Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Approximate measure 51.2 x 22.5 x 48.4 inches is available size of barbecue grill cover. The grill cover fits Z GRILLS 700D 700E 7002E 7002B 550B 450A
- Durable Quality & Elements resistant: Grill cover is made of Premium heavy duty polyester fabric with breathable to support water resistant, UV resistant and rip resistant.
- Easy to Clean: The gas grill cover is easy to use and clean. Extremely easy to clean the grill cover, hose it down with water and let it dry in the sun. Easy to clean.
- No Worry Warranty: Please be advised that Z GRILLS has 3 years warranty and 60 days money back guarantee.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Of Cooking With A Wood Pellet BBQ
A wood pellet barbecue grill offers the best features of other types of grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to achieve constant grilling temps that enable terrific grilling results. Having wood pellets as compared to propane gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the real barbecue flavors.
One key factor to be familiar with is the wood pellets utilized in pellet barbecue grills are different then those put in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecues use hardwood pellets that do not come with artificial additives whilst those meant for home heating have added materials which are not made for human consumption.
The big plus with barbecuing with a wood pellet barbecue is that the type of wood pellet that you choose to supply the bbq grill with will produce different flavours allowing you to experiment with the many choices available to discover your favorites. Well known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavors and combinations.
The descriptions presented and end user ratings linked to within this site help you to browse the several brands you can buy . This can help you to find the ideal pellet barbeque grill for your requirements and price range.