Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Approximate measure 51.2 x 22.5 x 48.4 inches is available size of barbecue grill cover. The grill cover fits Z GRILLS 700D 700E 7002E 7002B 550B 450A
- Durable Quality & Elements resistant: Grill cover is made of Premium heavy duty polyester fabric with breathable to support water resistant, UV resistant and rip resistant.
- Easy to Clean: The gas grill cover is easy to use and clean. Extremely easy to clean the grill cover, hose it down with water and let it dry in the sun. Easy to clean.
- No Worry Warranty: Please be advised that Z GRILLS has 3 years warranty and 60 days money back guarantee.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages Of Cooking With A Wood Pellet BBQ Grill
A wood pellet bbq grill allows the greatest features of other types of barbecues and smokers in one product . They can reach constant grilling temperatures that provide for great barbecuing results. Utilizing wood pellets as an alternative for propane gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the authentic bar-b-que tastes.
One essential aspect to know is that wood pellets utilized in pellet barbecues are different then those used in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet bbq grills work with hardwood pellets that do not contain chemicals whilst those meant for home heating systems are made up of other materials that are not created for human consumption.
The awesome thing about creating meals with a wood pellet barbecue is the fact that the kind of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the bbq grill with will produce various flavors allowing you to experiment with the several varieties on the market to find out your own favorites. Well liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various additional flavours and blends.
The descriptions made available and user reviews linked with in this site allow you to browse the various models and makes that you can buy . This can help you to choose the perfect pellet bbq for your needs and spending budget.