Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Z GRILLS L6002E 2021 Upgrade Wood Pellet Grill 8 in 1 BBQ Grill Smoker for Outdoor Cooking Auto Temperature Control, 573 Square Inch Cooking Area, Silver
- 【8 In 1 Versatility Wood Pellet Grill】- Perfect Combination of Grill, BBQ, Smoke, Roast, Sear, Braise, Bake and Char-grill, Z GRILLS 8-in-1 versatile wood pellet grill allows you to cook hot/fast or low/slow. Whether you want to grill some hot dogs, fish and steak, or slow smoke a rib roast, bake biscuits and pizza, or roast chicken and beef, anything you would like to cook, this pellet grill can do it all with ease.
- 【Next Generation Pellet Grill Technology】- There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than a pellet grill. Try Zgrills upgrade pellet grill and you’ll taste the total difference from a GAS or CARBON. You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs of pellets, this pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON grill. No need to run to local station to trade in your propane. Just enjoy the authentic wood smoky flavor food with your family!
- 【Easy Cooking with Efficiency】- One Button Start-up, Precise Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED Temperature Readout and Automated Pellet Feed System, it's super easy cooking even for beginners. Just set the temperature and step away to have fun! The porcelain grates are non-stick for easy clean-up, a galvanized bucket catches all the drippings and saves your patio from grease stains. Upgraded cart design with locking caster wheels helps you move the grill flexibly around your backyard.
- 【Accurate Temperature Control】- The PID technology precisely maintains the temperature at your set point anywhere between 180 to 450 °F for the most consistent results possible and produce the optimal amount of smoke. Also designed with a slide plate flame broiler for easy access to direct flame searing, just open the air door to sear and adjust the tempterature control to the Maximum, then the grill will change to searing mode, temperature can goes as high as 750℉. Enjoy the fun of cooking!
- 【3 Years Warranty and More】- Z GRILLS provides a 3-year warranty against manufacturer's defects, along with lifetime support from our friendly customer service team. It’s an all-compassing outdoor cooking solution and offers excellent value. If you have any question about Z GRILLS products or your purchased orders, our customer service representatives are always available to help.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Important Things About Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill
A wood pellet bbq grill can provide the greatest features of other forms of bbq grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to achieve consistent grilling temperatures that enable good barbecuing results. Working with wood pellets instead of using gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the authentic bar-b-que flavour.
One important factor to be aware of is that the wood pellets used for pellet grills and smokers are different then those used in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet grills and smokers utilize hardwood pellets which do not possess additives whilst those used by home heating systems possess additional elements that are not made for human consumption.
The wonderful thing about creating meals with a wood pellet grill is that the the kind of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbecue with will supply various flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the numerous varieties offered to find out your favorites. Popular pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavors and combinations.
The product descriptions made available and end user reviews linked to within this web site can help you check out the various models available for sale . This can assist you to buy the ideal pellet bbq grill to suit your needs and budget.