Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Z GRILLS Pellet Grill with Ash Clean System 1000 SQ in Grilling Area Bonus 60 LB Pellets +Grill Cover
- ★Versatility 8-in-1 Pellet Grill: Grill, BBQ, smoke, roast, sear, braise, bake, char-grill, 8-in-1 versatility allows you to cook hot/fast or low/slow. Smoke ribs, jerky, fish, bake biscuits, pizza, grill burgers and vegetables, anything you would like to cook.
- ★Advanced Wood Fire Technology:Z Grills wood pellet technology gets you wood fire flavor at the convenience of propane or gas. Put enough pellets into the hopper then, turn the dial to any temperature mode, enjoy the wood faver food with your family.10 lbs pellets can be used for 8 hours while stay at smoke dial.
- ★Cleanup is a Breeze: Simply dump the ash, and save yourself hours of vacuuming and cleaning thanks to our ingenious ash cleanout system.
- ★3-Tier Cooking Racks: One main cooking grate and 2-tiers warming racks, provide plenty space to BBQ, total 10.6inch height from lowest rack to top of cooking pit, and you can remove warming racks when you need to cook large food.
- ★Extra Working and Storage Space:Right side table for preparing food and hanging accessories. Large cabinet provide additional storage space, and it's easy to clean.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Of Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill
A wood pellet barbecue grill delivers the greatest features of other forms of bbq grills and smokers in a single product . They can obtain constant cooking temps that lead to wonderful grilling results. By making use of wood pellets and not propane gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the classic bar-b-que flavors.
One key factor to recognize is that wood pellets used for pellet grills and smokers are different then those used in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet bbq grills work with hard wood pellets which do not possess additives while those used by home heating systems come with some other components that are not meant for human consumption.
The fantastic thing about preparing meals with a wood pellet barbecue is the the variety of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbeque grill with will generate various flavors giving you the ability to experiment with the several choices on the market to find your own favorites. Popular pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of additional flavors and blends.
The product descriptions supplied and individual opinions linked with within this web-site provide help to examine the many models available for sale . This can help you to pick the best pellet barbecue grill to suit your needs and budget.