Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Versatility 8-in-1 Pellet Grill:Smoke ribs, jerky, fish; bake biscuits, pizza; Grill burgers, vegetables anything you would like to cook, 8-in-1 versatility allows you to cook hot and fast or low and slow. When you fire up your Z GRILLS, you ignite the power to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ – you're the master of all trades.
- Advanced Wood Fire Technology:Z Grills wood pellet technology gets you wood fire flavor at the convenience of propane or gas. Put enough pellets into the hopper then, turn the dial to any temperature mode, enjoy the wood faver food with your family.10 lbs pellets can be used for 8 hours while stay at smoke dial.
- Grill More Food One Time:Great for home, party, and grilling area dimension is 19.2 x 26 inches, smoking/warming rack dimension is 6.9 x 27.5 inches, 20lb hopper capacity that can accommodate up to 20 burgers, 5 whole chickens, or 6 racks of ribs.
- Huge Storage Space:You can put bbq accessories, wood pelles or seasoning into the cart.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Great Things About Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbeque Grill
A wood pellet barbecue allows the best features of other types of grills and smokers in one product . They can reach consistent cooking temps that enable great cooking results. Using wood pellets rather than propane gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the real bar-b-q tastes.
One important factor to be aware of is the wood pellets utilized in pellet grills and smokers are different then those found in pellet stoves that lots of people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbeque grills work with hard wood pellets that do not include additives while those employed for home heating systems possess some other components which are not made for human consumption.
The great thing about making good food with a wood pellet barbecue grill is that the the types of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the grill with will generate various flavors and you can experiment with the several choices available to discover your favorites. Preferred pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of other flavors and blends.
The info provided and end user opinions linked to within this site assist you to take a look at the various makes on the market . This can provide help to choose the best pellet bbq grill for your requirements and spending budget.