Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Z GRILLS Upgrade Wood Pellet Grills Smoker with Newest 8- in -1 Digital Controls Outdoor BBQ Smoke BBQ Grill, 450 Square Inches-ZPG-450A
- Smart Smoke Technology— Set it and forget it, Automated electric feed system maintains temperature from 180ºF to 450ºF
- Huge Grilling Area & Hopper Capacity—330 sq in Main rack & 120sq in Warm Rack, 15LB Hopper Capacity, Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels
- Versatile Barbecue Cooking: Hot and fast, or low and slow, the Z Grills Select Elite Pellet Grill Offers 8-in-1 Versatility to grill, Smoke, Bake, Sear, Roast, Braise, and BBQ Food to Juicy Perfection
- Easy and Predictable: The Select Elite offers consistency you can trust, allowing you to craft amazing wood creations time and time again with the ease of set it and forget it
- Fully Satisfied :3 years warranty from manufacturer
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages Of Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbeque Grill
A wood pellet barbeque grill provides you with the greatest features of other types of grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to produce consistent cooking temperatures that make it possible for wonderful grilling results. Using wood pellets rather than propane gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the authentic bar-b-q flavour.
One important factor to be familiar with is the wood pellets used in pellet barbecues are different then those used in pellet stoves that many people use to warm their homes. Pellet grills and smokers utilize hardwood pellets which do not include things like additives while those used in home heating have added material which are not made for human consumption.
The wonderful thing about making meals with a wood pellet barbecue grill is because the type of wood pellet that you choose to supply the bbq with will create different flavours allowing you to experiment with the several kinds available to uncover your own favorites. Common pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of additional flavors and mixes.
The info provided and consumer testimonials linked to within this web-site can help you browse the many makes and models in the marketplace . This can help you determine the best pellet barbeque grill for your requirements and price range.