Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Z GRILLS Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker Ourdoor with Bluetooth Wireless Meat Thermometer and Update Pid Controller 8-in-1 BBQ Grill Outdoor Smoker(ZPG-450APro)
- 8-in-1Pellet Smoker(2021 New Model)—-Grill, smoke, bake, roast, sear, braise, barbecue and char-grill. Just set it and let it work: No more babysitting. Enjoy the cooking!Bluetooth wireless meat thermometer,Cover and Oil collector included.
- Sturdy and Durable—-84 pounds premium gauge stainless steel construction and cooking temperature range is180-450℉.It also come with easy cleaning porcelain grill rack and all-terrain wheels.The water proof cover also provide a good protection of the grill. 84LB Weight, Easy to take everywhere.
- Large Cooking Area and Hopper Capacity—-Totally 452 sq in porcelain coated cast iron cooking grids. 324sq in main rack + 128 sq in warming rack.15lbs hopper capacity that can accommodate up to 10 burgers, 3 whole chickens, or 3 racks of ribs, perfect size for large family cooking.
- NEW PID Control—-SMART SMOKE TECHNOLOGY !— Set it and forget it, Automated electric feed system maintains temperature from 180ºF to 450ºF, Smart Digital Controller keeps temps within +/- 10 degrees F and makes setting the grill temperature as easy as turning a dial.
- US-Based Brand and Customer Service–We’re a U. S-based Brand that has been making high-quality grills and smokers for more than 30 years. With warehouses in Los Angeles, California and Atlanta, Georgia, we’ve exported top-of-the-line products to Europe and all around the United States. We’re proud of what we do and stand behind everything that we build.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Important Things About Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill
A wood pellet bbq grill can provide the best features of other styles of bbq grills and smokers in a single product . They can obtain consistent cooking temps that make it possible for fantastic grilling results. With wood pellets rather then natural gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the classic barbeque tastes.
One key factor to be familiar with is that the wood pellets utilized in pellet bbq grills are different then those put in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecues work with hardwood pellets that do not possess additives while those intended for household heating systems are made up of additional elements which are not made for human consumption.
The great advantage of making meals with a wood pellet barbeque grill is that the types of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbeque grill with will create diverse flavours allowing you to experiment with the numerous choices offered to uncover your favorites. Recommended pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various additional flavors and combinations.
The product descriptions presented and end user comments linked to within this website allow you to examine the various brands out there . This can provide help to identify the best pellet grill for your requirements and spending budget.