Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Z GRILLS Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker with PID Controller, Cover, 1100 sq. in, MULTITASKER 11002B WITH WI-FI, Black
- 【Grill Whenever, Wherever】Cook, control, and keep track of your meal straight from your mobile device
- 【Super Smoke Mode】Craving maximum wood-fired flavor? Boost the smoke and add extra flavor to your food with a push of a button
- 【Gets Hotter Faster】The Prime function reduces startup times and gets the internal temperature back up faster after you open the lid
- 【Always Have Hot Food Ready】The Keep Warm Mode ensures food is hot-off-the-grill without overcooking it no matter when you eat.
- 【Smart Grilling Technology】Turn your grill on/off, adjust temperatures, and monitor your grill’s meat probes from the palm of your hand through the Z Grills App
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Important Things About Cooking With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet barbecue can provide the best features of other styles of barbecue grills and smokers in a single product . They can produce consistent cooking temperature ranges that lead to good grilling results. By making use of wood pellets in place of gas or charcoal, food is infused with the classic barbeque flavors.
One key factor to recognize is the wood pellets used for pellet bbq grills are different then those used in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecue grills make use of hardwood pellets which do not have artificial additives while those designed for household heating systems make use of added materials that are not aimed at human consumption.
The great thing about barbecuing with a wood pellet bbq is because that the kind of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the bbq grill with will produce diverse flavours and you can experiment with the many varieties on the market to discover your favorites. Common pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavours and mixes.
The information supplied and buyer reviews linked with within this web site provide help to browse the numerous models and makes you can buy . This can help to pick the perfect pellet barbecue to meet your needs and price range.