Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Z GRILLS Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker(ZPG-450APro) 2020 New Model 8 in 1 BBQ Grill with Meat Thermometer and Cover
- 【Versatile Barbecue Cooking】Ultimate 8 in 1 barbecue wood fire pellet grill — grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, sear, char-grill and BBQ. The combination grill and smoker lets you cook like a professional chef.Got yourself a barbecue that will delight all taste buds with rich mouth-watering flavor.
- 【Large Cooking Area and Hopper Capacity】Totally 452 sq in porcelain coated cast iron cooking grids. 324sq in main rack + 128 sq in warming rack.15lbs hopper capacity that can accommodate up to 10 burgers, 3 whole chickens, or 3 racks of ribs, perfect size for large family cooking.
- 【PID Controller-more precise temperature control】Advanced auto pellet feed system maintain temperatures from 180℉ to 450℉. Smart digital temperature controller keeps precision within +/- 10 degrees and display real time temperatures. Just dial the knob to your desire temperature and enjoy the leisure time.Then you can enjoy the tender, smoky, mouth-watering food.
- 【Sturdy and Durable】84 pounds premium gauge stainless steel construction and cooking temperature range is180-450℉.It also come with easy cleaning porcelain grill rack and all-terrain wheels.The water proof cover also provide a good protection of the grill.
- 【US-Based Brand and Customer Service】We’re a U. S-based Brand that has been making high-quality grills and smokers for more than 30 years. With warehouses in Los Angeles, California and Atlanta, Georgia.The warranty of the grills is 3 years.Our goal is to make high-quality pellet grills more accessible.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Important Things About Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet BBQ Grill
A wood pellet barbecue can provide the most desirable features of other kinds of bbq grills and smokers in a single product . They can reach consistent cooking temps that make it possible for terrific grilling results. By making use of wood pellets as compared to gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the classic barbecue tastes.
One essential aspect to understand is the wood pellets put in pellet barbecue grills are different then those put in pellet stoves that many people use to warm their homes. Pellet bbq grills make use of hard wood pellets which do not use artificial additives while those intended for home heating come with some other materials which are not created for human consumption.
The big plus with creating meals with a wood pellet bbq grill is because that the types of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbeque grill with will create distinct flavors allowing you to experiment with the many different types on the market to find out your favorites. Recommended pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of additional flavours and blends.
The info provided and consumer evaluations linked to within this website provide help to look at the several makes available . This can help you get the perfect pellet barbeque grill for your requirements and spending budget.