Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Versatility 8-in-1 Pellet Grill: Grill, BBQ, smoke, roast, sear, braise, bake, char-grill, 8-in-1 versatility allows you to cook hot/fast or low/slow. Smoke ribs, jerky, fish, bake biscuits, pizza, grill burgers and vegetables, anything you would like to cook.
- Advanced Wood Fire Technology:Z Grills wood pellet technology gets you wood fire flavor at the convenience of propane or gas. Put enough pellets into the hopper then, turn the dial to any temperature mode, enjoy the wood faver food with your family.10 lbs pellets can be used for 8 hours while stay at smoke dial.
- Digital Control System: Digital temperature helps you regulate the temperature. The temper could stay within 10 degrees of the settled temperature. Convection heat distribution technology ensures food gets cooked evenly to perfection.
- Handy Grease Bucket: An oil collector to help you collect hot grease while grilling with safe.
- Bottom Shelf for Storage: Large bottom shelf provide additional storage space, and it's easy to clean.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Important Things About Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill
A wood pellet grill can provide the greatest features of other forms of barbecues and smokers in a single product . They are able to reach constant grilling temps that provide for terrific barbecuing results. Utilizing wood pellets instead of gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the authentic barbeque flavors.
One essential aspect to be aware of is the fact that wood pellets used in pellet barbecue grills are different then those utilized in pellet stoves that many people use to heat their homes. Pellet bbq grills make use of hardwood pellets which do not contain artificial additives whilst those meant for household heating systems make use of additional elements that are not aimed at human consumption.
The great thing about making meals with a wood pellet barbecue grill is because the variety of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbeque grill with will create diverse flavors giving you the ability to experiment with the several different types available to find out your own favorites. Well-liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various additional flavors and blends.
The product descriptions presented and customer evaluations linked with within this website help you browse the numerous brands in the marketplace . This can assist you to pick the ideal pellet bbq grill to suit your needs and spending budget.