Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Z Grills Wood Pellet Grill Smoker with 2019 Newest Digital Controls ,700 Cooking Area 8- in-1 Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Braise ,Sear,Char-grill and BBQ for Outdoor
- ▶️▶️SMART SMOKE TECHNOLOGY !— Set it and forget it, Automated electric feed system maintains temperature from 180ºF to 450ºF, Smart Digital Controller keeps temps within +/- 20 degrees F and makes setting the grill temperature as easy as turning a dial
- ▶️▶️HUGE GRILLING AREA & HOPPRT CAPACITY!— Great for Home, party, and Tailgating: 513 sq in Main rack & 187 sq in Warm Rack, 20LB Hopper Capacity that can accommodate up to 20 burgers, 5 whole chickens, or 6 racks of ribs
- ▶️▶️Ultimate 8 in 1 Barbecue Wood Fire Pellet Grill—–Grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque food all in one grill . Great Smoke Favor not only grill easier-,-Fueled by premium 100% hardwood pellets to generate heat and smoke, infusing your food with a savory wood-fire taste that’ll make your taste buds sing
- ▶️▶️GREAT SMOKER FAVOR —Fueled by premium 100% hardwood pellets to generate heat and smoke, infusing your food with a savory wood-fire taste that’ll make your taste buds sing
- ▶️▶️ 3YEARS WARRANTY – We GUARANTEE you that our grills are made from top quality materials. If you are not 100% Satisfied, we are not satisfied!
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Important Things About Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbeque Grill
A wood pellet barbecue offers you the best features of other styles of barbecue grills and smokers in one product . They can achieve consistent grilling temperatures that make it possible for fantastic cooking results. Working with wood pellets and not natural gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the genuine barbeque flavours.
One important factor to be familiar with is the wood pellets used in pellet barbecue grills are different then those used for pellet stoves that lots of people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbecue grills work with hardwood pellets which do not include chemicals while those used in household heating systems possess other components that are not aimed at human consumption.
The attractiveness of barbecuing with a wood pellet barbeque grill is the fact that the types of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue grill with will supply various flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the numerous varieties on the market to discover your favorites. Well-known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various additional flavors and combinations.
The info supplied and consumer reviews linked to in this site help you to do a comparison of the various makes and models on the market . This can provide help to pick the ideal pellet barbecue for your needs and spending budget.