Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Z GRILLS Wood Pellet Grill Smoker with 2021 Newest Digital Auto Temperature Controls ,697 sq in Cooking Area 8- in-1 Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Braise ,Sear,Char-grill and BBQ for Outdoor (Brown with Cabinet)
- 8-in-1Pellet Smoker(2021 New Model)—-Grill, smoke, bake, roast, sear, braise, barbecue and char-grill. Just set it and let it work: No more babysitting. Enjoy the cooking!Cover and Oil collector included.
- Huge Grilling Area—-504 Square inches main grilling area and 193 square inch Smoking/Warming Rack; Foldable working shelf; You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON grill.
- Searing Enable—-Temperature can goes as high as 1000℉. Just open the air door to sear and adjust the temperature control to the Maximum, then then grill will change to searing mode.
- Accuracy(PID Controller )–Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; Temperature and Auto Pellet Feed Control System with PID CONTROLLER. The new upgrade digital control board auto ignites the grill and allows you to set the cooking temperature from 180°F to 450°F.
- US-Based Brand and Customer Service–We’re a U. S-based Brand that has been making high-quality grills and smokers for more than 30 years. With warehouses in Los Angeles, California and Atlanta, Georgia, we’ve exported top-of-the-line products to Europe and all around the United States. We’re proud of what we do and stand behind everything that we build.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Primary Advantages Of Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet BBQ
A wood pellet barbecue gives you the best features of other types of bbq grills and smokers in a single product . They can produce constant cooking temperature ranges that allow for wonderful grilling results. Working with wood pellets instead of using gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the genuine barbecue flavour.
One important factor to know is the wood pellets utilized in pellet grills and smokers are different then those used for pellet stoves that many people use to heat their homes. Pellet bbq grills work with hard wood pellets that do not contain artificial additives whilst those used in home heating systems come with added components that are not created for human consumption.
The attractiveness of preparing food with a wood pellet bbq grill is because the type of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue grill with will supply various flavours and you can experiment with the several types offered to discover your favorites. Well liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various additional flavours and mixes.
The information presented and end user ratings linked to within this website allow you to do a comparison of the several models and makes that you can purchase . This can provide help to determine the best pellet grill for your needs and spending budget.