Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Z GRILLS Wood Pellet Grill Smoker with Digital Controls, Cover, 700 sq. in. Cooking Area for Outdoor BBQ, Smoke, Bake and Roast, 700E
- 🔥8-IN-1 GRILL&SMOKER – Offers more versatility to smoke, bake, roast, sear, braise, barbecue, and char-grill food with healthy wood pellet. Just set it and let it work. No babysitting the grill! Infuse your food with rich smoky flavor
- 🔥SUPERIOR STRUCTURAL DESIGN – Sturdy double-wall construction, and equipped with a stronger stainless steel lid makes the pellet grill long-lasting, bringing you years of ultimate wood-fired grilling experience
- 🔥HUGE COOKING SPACE – 700 sq. in of grilling space that can accommodate 30 burgers, 6 rib racks, or 5 chickens effortlessly. Great for Home, party, and tailgating, easy to assemble and move
- 🔥SMART TEMPERATURE CONTROL – Automated electric feed system maintains temperature from 180ºF to 450ºF, Smart Digital Controller keeps temps within +/- 20 degrees F and makes setting the grill temperature as easy as turning a dial
- 🔥RELIABLE SERVICE – Z GRILLS is a grill manufacturer with over 30 years of experience, provides 3-YEAR quality assurance for products. We also have telephone and online support team, if you have any questions in the use, please feel free to contact us
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages Of Cooking With A Wood Pellet BBQ Grill
A wood pellet barbeque grill can provide the best features of other kinds of barbecue grills and smokers in one product . They can obtain consistent grilling temperature ranges that lead to fantastic grilling results. Making use of wood pellets in place of propane gas or charcoal, food is infused with the real barbeque flavors.
One important factor to be familiar with is that wood pellets put in pellet barbeque grills are different then those found in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbeque grills use hard wood pellets that do not come with artificial additives whilst those meant for home heating systems come with added material which are not designed for human consumption.
The great thing about creating meals with a wood pellet barbecue is because that the type of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbeque grill with will supply different flavours allowing you to experiment with the several different types offered to find your own favorites. Well known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavors and blends.
The descriptions made available and consumer testimonials linked to within this website make it easier to browse the various makes available . This can help you identify the perfect pellet barbecue grill for your needs and budget.