Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Z GRILLS Wood Pellet Grill with Rain Cover, 1056 sq. in Cooking Area, 8-IN-1 Grill for Outdoor BBQ, Smoke, Camping and Tailgating
- 8-IN-1 GRILL & SMOKER — Experience true versatility with this all-in-one grill. Smoke, bake, roast, sear, braise, barbecue, and char-grill food with 100% all-natural hardwood pellets that infuse amazing wood-fired flavor into everything you cook.
- HUGE COOKING AREA — 1056 sq. in of grilling space that can accommodate 30 burgers, 6 rib racks, or 5 chickens effortlessly. Offer three tiers of porcelain-coated grid construction, Ideal for home, party, and BBQ entertainment.
- ADVANCED WOOD FIRE TECHNOLOGY — Z Grills wood pellet technology gets you wood fire flavor at the convenience of propane or gas. Just put enough pellets into the hopper, pick your desired temperature and let Z Grills do the rest. (10 lbs pellets can be used for 8 hours while stay at smoke dial.)
- SUPERIOR STRUCTURAL DESIGN — Sturdy double-wall construction, and equipped with a stronger stainless steel lid makes the pellet grill long-lasting, bringing you years of ultimate wood-fired grilling experience.
- RELIABLE SERVICE — Z GRILLS is a grill manufacturer with over 30 years of experience, provides 3-YEAR quality assurance for products. We also have telephone and online support team, if you have any questions in the use, please feel free to contact us.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
- Never use gas or charcoal again: cooking with wood just tastes better. Traeger created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste
- Versatile barbecue cooking: hot and fast, or low and slow, the Traeger Pro Series 22 pellet grill offers 6-in-1 versatility to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and BBQ food to juicy perfection
- Precision temperature control: The Digital Pro Controller rocks Advanced Grilling Logic, which maintains a +/- 15 degree F temperature control to precision grilling. 450 °F Max Temp
- 8-in-1 COOKING CAPABILITIES: 256 sq.in. of cooking space, with an integrated Sear Zone expands your cooking capabilities; Smoke, BBQ, Grill, Roast, Sear, Braise, Bake, and Char-Grill.
- PORTABLE DESIGN: Lightweight at 45lbs, 24 x 18 x 15, and the locking lid with handle makes it easy to take anywhere.
- ADVANCED WOOD FIRE TECHNOLOGY: With a wide temperature range from 180°F to 500°F, the digital control automatically adds pellets as needed to regulate the temperature.
- SIGNATURE BLEND WOOD FIRED FLAVOR: The flavors of hickory, maple, and cherry hardwoods combine for in our Traeger Signature Blend Hardwood Pellets for flavor that can take on just about anything you cook; From classic BBQ meats, to fish and veggies, this versatile blend gives you full-bodied flavor you'll go back to time and time again
- NOT ALL PELLETS ARE CREATED EQUAL: The best wood-fired grill on the market demands the best wood pellets on the market. Real taste doesn't just happen, it’s tied to quality materials and achieving perfect smoke; It starts with all-natural hardwood pellets made in American mills
- TRAEGER HAS SPENT YEARS DEVELOPING THE PERFECT PELLET: Our hardwood's unique compact cell structure results in a balanced, dependable burn; Traeger has spent years mastering the development of hardwood pellets that have just the right amount of moisture content—the sweet spot—to maintain a perfect burn-to-smoke ratio
- 100% all-natural food grade pellets
- Made from premium solid hardwoods
- Perfect blend of Maple, Hickory, and Cherry
Last update on 2023-09-08 at 21:27 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Associated With Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet BBQ
A wood pellet bbq provides the best features of other types of grills and smokers in one product . They are able to reach constant grilling temps that allow for good cooking results. Working with wood pellets rather then natural gas or charcoal, food is infused with the authentic barbeque flavors.
One key factor to recognize is the fact that wood pellets used for pellet grills are different then those used for pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecues utilize hardwood pellets which do not include artificial additives while those used for home heating systems are made up of additional components that are not designed for human consumption.
The fantastic thing about preparing food with a wood pellet grill is because the variety of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue with will supply diverse flavors giving you the ability to experiment with the several types available to uncover your own favorites. Well-liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of additional flavours and mixes.
The descriptions provided and end user comments linked with within this website make it easier to look at the many models in the marketplace . This can assist you to buy the best pellet bbq to suit your needs and budget.