Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Z GRILLS ZPG-10002E Wood Pellet Grill & Smoker 8 in 1 BBQ Grill Auto Temperature Control 2021 Upgrade, 1060 sq in Silver
- SMART SMOKE TECHNOLOGY – Set it and forget it, Automated electric feed system maintains temperature from 180ºF to 450ºF, Smart Digital Controller keeps temps within +/- 20 degrees F and makes setting the grill temperature as easy as turning a dial
- HUGE GRILLING AREA & HOPPER CAPACITY – Great for Home, party, and Tailgating: 3 Layers, 1060 sq in include 431 cooking area, 374 sq in warming area plus 255 sq in warming area 20LB Hopper Capacity, Foldable working shelf
- ULTIMATE 8 IN 1 BARBECUE WOOD FIRE PELLET GRILL – Grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque food all in one grill
- GREAT SMOKE FAVOR NOT ONLY GRILL EASIER – Fueled by premium 100% hardwood pellets to generate heat and smoke, infusing your food with a savory wood-fire taste that’ll make your taste buds sing
- 3 YEARS WARRANTY – We GUARANTEE you that our grills are made from top quality materials
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Of Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet BBQ
A wood pellet bbq grill can provide the most desirable features of other styles of barbecue grills and smokers in a single product . They can reach constant grilling temperature ranges that provide for good barbecuing results. Working with wood pellets and not gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the genuine barbeque flavors.
One essential aspect to understand is that wood pellets used in pellet barbecue grills are different then those used in pellet stoves that lots of people use to heat their homes. Pellet bbq grills make use of hard wood pellets which do not possess artificial additives whilst those used by home heating systems normally include some other components that are not meant for human consumption.
The beauty of preparing food with a wood pellet barbecue is the fact the types of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the grill with will supply diverse flavors and you can experiment with the many different types available to discover your own favorites. Well-liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavours and mixes.
The information provided and consumer comments linked with within this website help you examine the several makes for sale . This can help you buy the perfect pellet grill to suit your needs and budget.