Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Z GRILLS ZPG-5502H 8 in 1 Wood Pellet Portable Grill Smoker for Outdoor BBQ Cooking with Digital Temperature Control and Storage Shelf, 538 Sq In
- SMOKE AND GRILL: Look no further for versatility than the 8-in-1 Z Grill Wood Pellet Grill to BBQ, bake, roast, braise, smoke, grill, sear, char-grill
- DIGITAL CONTROLLER: Updated digital temperature controller automatically adds pellets as needed to regulate temperature; Temperature range: 180 to 450 degrees; Hopper capacity: 10 pounds
- HASSLE-FREE CLEANUP: Designated oil and waste collector bucket features a hassle-free cleanup
- EXTRA STORAGE: Mini bottom storage shelf provides another space for all of your grilling accessories; Cooking Area: 538 square inches
- STURDY STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Durable, steel constructed body displays a beautiful design while also providing durability; Dimensions (L x W x H): 47 x 21 x 48 inches
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Great Things About Cooking With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet grill gives the greatest features of other types of barbeque grills and smokers in one product . They can obtain constant grilling temperature ranges that provide for terrific cooking results. Using wood pellets instead of natural gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the classic bbq flavors.
One essential aspect to recognize is that the wood pellets used for pellet barbecues are different then those used for pellet stoves that lots of people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbecues make use of hard wood pellets that do not have artificial additives whilst those used by household heating are made up of additional components that are not created for human consumption.
The big plus with cooking with a wood pellet grill is that the types of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbecue with will generate different flavours allowing you to experiment with the numerous choices on the market to find your favorites. Recommended pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various additional flavours and blends.
The product descriptions supplied and consumer evaluations linked to within this web site allow you to look at the numerous models and makes available . This can help you to choose the best pellet bbq grill to meet your requirements and spending budget.