Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Z GRILLS ZPG-550B 2020 Upgrade Wood Pellet Grill & Smoker Auto Temperature Control, 550 sq in Black & Z GRILLS 100% All-Natural No Blending American Oak Hard Wood Pellet 20 Lb
- ★ULTIMATE 6-IN-1– Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill
- ★FAN-FORCED CONVECTION COOKING–eliminates the need for a rotisserie and creates a versatile environment for grilling, roasting, smoking, braising and baking.
- ★2020 UPGRADE–Known Issues Fixed and More Precise Temperature Control and Pellet Feed Control System. The new upgrade digital control board auto ignites the grill and allows you to set the cooking temperature from 180°f to 450°f.The removable upper rack gives the extra height for the main surface when removed
- ★100% All-Natural Hardwood No Blending-100% american oak hard wood pellets that elevates your grilling experience. no binding agents or fillers.1 pack total 20lbs.
- ★Eco-Friendly Products-Clean Burning and safe for the environment, 8500 btu’s per lb with very little ash.
- ★Suitable for Multiple Grills-Works with most wood pellet grills including traeger, pit boss, louisiana and more.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Important Things About Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbeque Grill
A wood pellet bbq offers you the greatest features of other styles of grills and smokers in a single product . They can achieve consistent cooking temps that enable great barbecuing results. Having wood pellets as an alternative for natural gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the classic barbecue flavors.
One essential aspect to be familiar with is the wood pellets utilized in pellet grills are different then those utilized in pellet stoves that lots of people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbecues utilize hardwood pellets which do not include chemicals whilst those employed for household heating systems possess some other components which are not intended for human consumption.
The great thing about grilling with a wood pellet bbq is the fact that the variety of wood pellet that you choose to supply the grill with will supply various flavours giving you the ability to experiment with the many types offered to find out your own favorites. Well known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of additional flavors and blends.
The product descriptions made available and consumer reviews linked with in this web site allow you to compare the many makes and models available for purchase . This can provide help to choose the best pellet barbeque grill to meet your needs and price range.