Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Total Rack Surface Area: 573 sq. in.
- Hopper Capacity: 10 lbs. of pellets
- Height of Cooking Surface to Lid: 7 in.
- Temperature Range: 180-450 deg Fahrenheit
- Grill Grate Material: Porcelain-Coated Steel
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
- Never use gas or charcoal again: cooking with wood just tastes better. Traeger created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste
- Versatile barbecue cooking: hot and fast, or low and slow, the Traeger Pro Series 22 pellet grill offers 6-in-1 versatility to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and BBQ food to juicy perfection
- Precision temperature control: The Digital Pro Controller rocks Advanced Grilling Logic, which maintains a +/- 15 degree F temperature control to precision grilling. 450 °F Max Temp
- 8-in-1 COOKING CAPABILITIES: 256 sq.in. of cooking space, with an integrated Sear Zone expands your cooking capabilities; Smoke, BBQ, Grill, Roast, Sear, Braise, Bake, and Char-Grill.
- PORTABLE DESIGN: Lightweight at 45lbs, 24 x 18 x 15, and the locking lid with handle makes it easy to take anywhere.
- ADVANCED WOOD FIRE TECHNOLOGY: With a wide temperature range from 180°F to 500°F, the digital control automatically adds pellets as needed to regulate the temperature.
- SIGNATURE BLEND WOOD FIRED FLAVOR: The flavors of hickory, maple, and cherry hardwoods combine for in our Traeger Signature Blend Hardwood Pellets for flavor that can take on just about anything you cook; From classic BBQ meats, to fish and veggies, this versatile blend gives you full-bodied flavor you'll go back to time and time again
- NOT ALL PELLETS ARE CREATED EQUAL: The best wood-fired grill on the market demands the best wood pellets on the market. Real taste doesn't just happen, it’s tied to quality materials and achieving perfect smoke; It starts with all-natural hardwood pellets made in American mills
- TRAEGER HAS SPENT YEARS DEVELOPING THE PERFECT PELLET: Our hardwood's unique compact cell structure results in a balanced, dependable burn; Traeger has spent years mastering the development of hardwood pellets that have just the right amount of moisture content—the sweet spot—to maintain a perfect burn-to-smoke ratio
- 100% all-natural food grade pellets
- Made from premium solid hardwoods
- Perfect blend of Maple, Hickory, and Cherry
Last update on 2023-09-08 at 21:27 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages To Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet BBQ
A wood pellet barbecue grill delivers the most desirable features of other forms of grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to produce constant cooking temps that make it possible for fantastic cooking results. Using wood pellets instead of natural gas or charcoal, food is infused with the genuine barbeque flavour.
One important factor to be familiar with is the fact that wood pellets utilized in pellet bbq grills are different then those used for pellet stoves that many people use to warm their homes. Pellet bbq grills work with hardwood pellets that do not contain chemicals while those intended for home heating systems include other material that are not made for human consumption.
The great thing about preparing meals with a wood pellet bbq grill is the kind of wood pellet that you choose to supply the bbq grill with will supply different flavours and you can experiment with the many kinds available to uncover your favorites. Well-liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of other flavours and combinations.
The info presented and buyer opinions linked with within this web site can help you take a look at the various models in the marketplace . This can make it easier to buy the ideal pellet grill for your needs and spending budget.