Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Z GRILLS ZPG-6002B Wood Pellet Grill & Smoker 8 in 1 BBQ Grill Auto Temperature Control 2020 Upgrade, 573 sq in Bronze
- SMART SMOKE TECHNOLOGY – Set it and forget it, Automated electric feed system maintains temperature from 180ºF to 450ºF, Smart Digital Controller keeps temps within +/- 20 degrees F and makes setting the grill temperature as easy as turning a dial
- HUGE GRILLING AREA & HOPPER CAPACITY – Great for Home, party, and Tailgating: 333 sq in Main rack & 240 sq in Warm Rack, 8LB Hopper Capacity, Foldable working shelf
- ULTIMATE 8 IN 1 BARBECUE WOOD FIRE PELLET GRILL – Grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque food all in one grill
- GREAT SMOKE FAVOR NOT ONLY GRILL EASIER – Fueled by premium 100% hardwood pellets to generate heat and smoke, infusing your food with a savory wood-fire taste that’ll make your taste buds sing
- 3 YEARS WARRANTY – We GUARANTEE you that our grills are made from top quality materials
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages To Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Barbeque Grill
A wood pellet barbecue grill offers the most desirable features of other styles of barbeque grills and smokers in one product . They can reach constant grilling temperature ranges that enable great grilling results. With the use of wood pellets rather than gas or charcoal, meals are infused with the authentic bar-b-que flavours.
One important aspect to be familiar with is the wood pellets used for pellet grills and smokers are different then those put in pellet stoves that a lot of people use to heat their homes. Pellet grills and smokers make use of hard wood pellets that do not include things like artificial additives while those meant for home heating include other components that are not designed for human consumption.
The wonderful thing about preparing food with a wood pellet barbecue grill is the fact that the type of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue grill with will produce diverse flavors and you can experiment with the many different types offered to uncover your favorites. Widely used pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of additional flavours and blends.
The info provided and customer reviews linked to in this website help you browse the various brands in the marketplace . This can help you to find the ideal pellet barbecue grill for your requirements and price range.