Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Z GRILLS ZPG-6002E 2020 New Model Wood Pellet Grill & Smoker 6 in 1 BBQ Grill Auto Temperature Control, 601 sq in Silver
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1–Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★SEARING ENABLED: Temperature can goes as high as 1000℉. Just open the air door to sear and adjust the tempterature control to the Maximum, then then grill will change to searing mode.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY–★ FLAVOR–There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY–Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY–You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT–One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE–Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN–Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE–Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- ★2020 NEW MODEL–More Precise Temperature Control and Pellet Feed Control System. The new upgrade digital control board auto ignites the grill and allows you to set the cooking temperature from 180°f to 450°f.
- ★AUTOMATED ELECTRIC FEED SYSTEM–Maintains the heat within 10 degrees of the set temperature for you from 180ºf to 450ºf and produce the optimal amount of smoke. Just set it and let it work: No more babysitting. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★FAN-FORCED CONVECTION COOKING–Eliminates the need for a rotisserie and creates a versatile environment for grilling, roasting, smoking, braising and baking. Whether you want to grill some hot dogs or slow smoke a rib roast, pellet grills can do it all with ease.
- ★HUGE GRILLING AREA–330 Square inches main grilling area and 270 square inch Smoking/Warming Rack; Foldable working shelf; heavy duty all terrain wheels; rust proof cover & racks
- ★STAINLESS STEEL BUILT–High resistance to corrosion means a longer lasting grill, with a sleek and polished finish.
- ★US-BASED Brand and Customer Service–Manufacture guaranteed 3 year warranty, please see the PDF file in Warranty & Support part for details. We’re a U. S-based Brand that has been making high-quality grills and smokers for more than 30 years. With warehouses in Los Angeles, California and Atlanta, Georgia, we’ve exported top-of-the-line products to Europe and all around the United States. We’re proud of what we do and stand behind everything that we build.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Associated With Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill
A wood pellet bbq grill provides you with the greatest features of other forms of barbecues and smokers in one product . They can produce consistent cooking temperature ranges that lead to wonderful cooking results. Utilizing wood pellets in place of natural gas or charcoal, food items are infused with the authentic bar-b-que flavors.
One key factor to understand is the wood pellets utilized in pellet barbecue grills are different then those used for pellet stoves that many people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbeque grills use hardwood pellets that do not use additives whilst those used for household heating systems include additional elements which are not suitable for human consumption.
The wonderful thing about grilling with a wood pellet barbeque grill is because the kind of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbecue grill with will create diverse flavors giving you the ability to experiment with the numerous types available to find your favorites. Recommended pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of additional flavours and combinations.
The descriptions presented and buyer comments linked to in this web-site help you compare the many models offered . This can help you determine the best pellet grill to suit your needs and budget.