Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Z GRILLS ZPG-600D Grill & Smoker 8 in 1 Grill 600D Wood Pellet Grill & Electric Smoker BBQ Combo with Auto Temperature Control | 2021 Upgrade | 573 sq in Bronze
- SET IT AND FORGET IT – Hate going back to check on your food while it's smoking? Set your grill temp with the simple turn of a dial and forget it – Smart Digital Controller maintains temperature from 180°F to 450°F and keeps temps within +/- 10° F
- SPEND LESS TIME GRILLING AND MORE TIME PLAYING – Great for Home, party, and Tailgating: 333 sq in Main rack & 240 sq in Warm Rack, 8LB Hopper Capacity, Foldable working shelf & four rolling casters
- ULTIMATE 8 IN 1 BARBECUE WOOD FIRE PELLET GRILL – Grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, sear, char-grill or barbeque food with the last grill you'll ever need – You can bake brownies, sear a steak, or smoke ribs
- GRILL EASIER WITH DELICIOUS SMOKEY FLAVOR – Your grill is fueled by premium 100% hardwood pellets generating heat and smoke, infusing your food with a savory wood-fire seasoning that’ll make your taste buds sing
- 3 YEARS WARRANTY – We make our grills out of top-of-the-line materials, so they are built to last. If you have any issues with your grill in the first 3 years, just let us know and we'll make sure you can get back to your delicious grilling ways
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Primary Advantages Of Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet BBQ
A wood pellet grill offers the greatest features of other types of barbecue grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to reach constant cooking temperatures that allow for wonderful barbecuing results. Working with wood pellets rather than natural gas or charcoal, food is infused with the real barbeque flavour.
One important factor to be familiar with is the fact that wood pellets used in pellet barbecues are different then those used for pellet stoves that many people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbecue grills use hard wood pellets which do not include things like additives whilst those utilized for household heating systems have additional components that are not aimed at human consumption.
The attractiveness of preparing food with a wood pellet barbeque grill is the fact that the type of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbeque grill with will generate various flavors giving you the ability to experiment with the numerous choices available to uncover your own favorites. Well-known pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various additional flavours and combinations.
The information presented and customer opinions linked to in this web-site allow you to take a look at the various makes and models in the marketplace . This can provide help to discover the best pellet barbecue grill for your requirements and price range.