Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Z GRILLS ZPG-7002B Wood Pellet Grill Smoker for Outdoor Cooking with Cover, 2020 Upgrade, 8-in-1 (ZPG-7002BPro)
- Versatility 8-in-1 Pellet Grill:Smoke ribs, jerky, fish; bake biscuits, pizza; Grill burgers, vegetables anything you would like to cook, 6-in-1 versatility allows you to cook hot and fast or low and slow. When you fire up your Z GRILLS, you ignite the power to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and BBQ – you're the master of all trades.
- dvanced Wood Fire Technology:Z Grills wood pellet technology gets you wood fire flavor at the convenience of propane or gas. Put enough pellets into the hopper then, turn the dial to any temperature mode, enjoy the wood faver food with your family.10 lbs pellets can be used for 8 hours while stay at smoke dial.
- Huge Grilling Area & Hopper Capacity:Great for home, party, and tailgating: 513 sq.in. main rack & 187 sq in warm rack, 20lb hopper capacity that can accommodate up to 20 burgers, 5 whole chickens, or 6 racks of ribs.
- Easy to Use and Clean:Super easy cooking even for beginners: electronic auto-start ignition, digital auto temperature control & real-time LED temperature display.Special designed waste oil collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. Stainless Steel Built: High resistance to corrosion means a longer lasting grill, with a sleek and polished finish.
- Smart Wireless BBQ Thermometer is included(2 probes)
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Of Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill
A wood pellet barbecue provides you with the best features of other types of grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to obtain consistent grilling temperatures that provide for good grilling results. By making use of wood pellets in place of natural gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the classic bar-b-q flavors.
One essential aspect to be aware of is that the wood pellets used for pellet grills are different then those used for pellet stoves that a lot of people use to heat their homes. Pellet bbq grills use hard wood pellets which do not include chemicals whilst those used in household heating systems normally include some other materials that are not created for human consumption.
The big plus with cooking with a wood pellet bbq is because that the type of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbeque grill with will generate diverse flavours and you can experiment with the several kinds offered to uncover your own favorites. Well liked pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavours and mixes.
The info made available and user reviews linked with within this site can help you browse the several brands that can be purchased . This can make it easier to buy the best pellet barbecue grill to suit your needs and budget.