Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Z Grills ZPG-7002F 2021 Upgrade Wood Pellet Grill & Smoker, 8 in 1 BBQ Grill with PID Controller, Meat Probes, Hopper Clean-Out & Pellet View Window, inch Cooking Area, 700 sq in Bronze
- Grilling Is Made Easier Than Ever: With digital temperature control, your Z Grills 7002F does all the work for you. No babysitting is required. All you have to do is turn it on, set the temperature, and let it work while you play. The included meat probes with digital temperature readout on the large LCD keep track of the food temperature, so your food is cooked just the way you want it.
- Ultra-Large Pellet Hopper with View Window: Keep the fire burning with the large hopper that holds up to 24 lbs of pellets. You’ll be smoking for hours without needing to refill. A pellet view window allows you to monitor pellet usage without having to lift the lid.
- Hopper Clean-Out: Cleaning the hopper and swapping pellet flavors are easy with the hopper clean-out feature. Simply twist open the door located on the back of the hopper to release all the pellets in one go. It’s as easy as that.
- Unrivaled Wood-Fired Flavor: Using fan-forced convection cooking and 100% all-natural hardwood fuel, the 7002F wood pellet grill & smoker delivers amazingly delicious results however you choose to cook. This versatile pellet grill with a 697 sq. in. cooking area gives you the ability to sear, smoke, BBQ, roast, char-grill, braise, bake, and grill. Experience true versatility with this all-in-one grill.
- Superior Build Quality: This is a dependable, high-quality pellet grill, built to deliver years of great BBQ. Its heavy-duty steel construction features a powder-coat finish to resist high temperatures and is backed by a 3-year warranty.
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Important Things About Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet BBQ Grill
A wood pellet barbecue grill gives the greatest features of other styles of barbeque grills and smokers in a single product . They can obtain consistent cooking temps that make it easy for great barbecuing results. With the use of wood pellets in place of gas or charcoal, food is infused with the authentic bbq tastes.
One key factor to be familiar with is that wood pellets used in pellet barbecues are different then those used for pellet stoves that many people use to heat their homes. Pellet grills utilize hardwood pellets which do not possess chemicals whilst those meant for home heating make use of other material that are not designed for human consumption.
The big plus with barbecuing with a wood pellet bbq is the the type of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the bbq with will create distinct flavours allowing you to experiment with the several different types offered to find out your own favorites. Preferred pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavors and combinations.
The info supplied and user testimonials linked with within this web-site allow you to look at the several models and makes available for sale . This can help to find the perfect pellet barbeque grill for your requirements and spending budget.