Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Z GRILLS ZPG-7002F 8 in 1 Wood Pellet Portable Grill Smoker for Outdoor BBQ Cooking with Digital Temperature Control and Grill Cover, Bronze
- SMOKE AND GRILL: Look no further for versatility than the 8-in-1 Z Grill Wood Pellet Grill to BBQ, bake, roast, braise, smoke, grill, sear, char-grill
- DIGITAL CONTROLLER: Updated digital temperature controller automatically adds pellets as needed to regulate temperature; Hopper capacity: 20 pounds
- CONSISTENT RESULTS: Pellet grills are easy to use, set the desired temperature and relax with no stress and consistent cooking results; Temperature range: 180 to 450 degrees
- HASSLE-FREE CLEANUP: Designated oil and waste collector bucket features a hassle-free cleanup
- STAINLESS STEEL: Stainless steel handle displays a beautiful design while also providing durability; Dimensions (L x W x H): 48 x 22 x 51 inches; Cooking Area: 694 square inches
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Important Things About Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet barbecue grill provides you with the best features of other forms of bbq grills and smokers in a single product . They can achieve consistent cooking temperature ranges that make it possible for wonderful cooking results. Making use of wood pellets in place of natural gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the true bar-b-q flavours.
One important factor to know is the fact that wood pellets utilized in pellet barbecues are different then those put in pellet stoves that lots of people use to heat their homes. Pellet bbq grills work with hardwood pellets that do not come with chemicals whilst those intended for home heating contain some other components which are not created for human consumption.
The beauty of barbecuing with a wood pellet barbecue grill is the the variety of wood pellet that you choose to supply the bbq grill with will supply diverse flavors allowing you to experiment with the numerous types on the market to discover your favorites. Recommended pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavors and combinations.
The descriptions presented and buyer evaluations linked to within this web-site make it easier to compare the various makes for sale . This can assist you to identify the perfect pellet barbecue grill for your requirements and spending budget.