Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Z GRILLS ZPG-700D3 8 N 1 Wood Pellet Portable Stainless Steel Grill Smoker for Outdoor BBQ Cooking with Digital Temperature Control and Grill Cover, Silver
- SMOKE AND GRILL: Look no further for versatility than the 8-in-1 Z Grill Wood Pellet Grill to BBQ, bake, roast, braise, smoke, grill, sear, char-grill
- DIGITAL CONTROLLER: Updated digital temperature controller automatically adds pellets as needed to regulate temperature; Temperature range: 180 to 450 degrees; Hopper capacity: 20 pounds
- HASSLE-FREE CLEANUP: Designated oil and waste collector bucket features a hassle-free cleanup
- STAINLESS STEEL: Stainless steel lid and body displays a beautiful design while also providing durability; Dimensions (L x W x H): 47 x 23 x 52 inches
- BOTTOM STORAGE: Includes bottom storage area for a convenient place to store all of your grilling tools; Cooking Area: 694 square inches
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages To Cooking With A Wood Pellet Barbeque Grill
A wood pellet grill gives the best features of other kinds of bbq grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to obtain constant cooking temps that make it possible for fantastic cooking results. Utilizing wood pellets rather than natural gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the authentic bar-b-q tastes.
One essential aspect to know is that wood pellets utilized in pellet barbecue grills are different then those put in pellet stoves that many people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbeque grills work with hard wood pellets that do not use chemicals while those utilized for household heating systems make use of some other elements which are not created for human consumption.
The great advantage of preparing meals with a wood pellet barbecue is that the variety of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbeque grill with will generate various flavours allowing you to experiment with the many choices offered to find your own favorites. Common pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of additional flavors and blends.
The info provided and customer testimonials linked to within this site provide help to browse the various models available in the market . This can help you buy the perfect pellet barbecue grill to meet your needs and price range.