Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Z GRILLS ZPG-L6002E 2021 Upgrade Wood Pellet Grill & Smoker 8 in 1 BBQ Grill Auto Temperature Control Cooking Area, 573 sq. in
- HUGE GRILLING AREA & HOPPRT CAPACITY— Great for Home, party, and Tailgating
- Ultimate 8 in 1 Barbecue Wood Fire Pellet Grill—Grill, smoke, bake,roast, braise, sear,char-grill,barbecue food all in one grill
- Great Smoke Favor–Fueled by premium 100% hardwood pellets to generate heat and smoke, infusing your food with a savory wood-fire taste that’ll make your taste buds sing
- SMART SMOKE TECHNOLOGY—Automated electric feed system maintains temperature from 180ºF to 450ºF, Smart Digital Controller keeps temps within +/- 20 degrees F and makes setting the grill temperature as easy as turning a dial
- HEAVY DUTY MATERIAL!—304 Stainless Steel grill lid & Rustproof Grill Rack, iprove 3 years warranty—-your's 100% satisfactory is our goal
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages To Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet BBQ
A wood pellet barbecue gives you the greatest features of other types of barbecue grills and smokers in one product . They can reach consistent grilling temperatures that make it easy for good barbecuing results. Utilizing wood pellets and not gas or charcoal, your meals are infused with the authentic bar-b-que flavours.
One essential aspect to be aware of is that the wood pellets put in pellet grills and smokers are different then those found in pellet stoves that lots of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecues utilize hard wood pellets which do not use artificial additives whilst those intended for home heating include some other material which are not made for human consumption.
The great thing about preparing food with a wood pellet bbq grill is that the kind of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the bbq grill with will generate various flavors allowing you to experiment with the several kinds offered to find your favorites. Preferred pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and number of other flavors and blends.
The info made available and user opinions linked to within this website assist you to check out the various makes and models out there . This can assist you to buy the perfect pellet bbq to suit your needs and price range.