Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Z GRILLS ZPG-L600E 8 in 1 Wood Pellet Portable Steel Constructed Grill Smoker for Outdoor BBQ Cooking with Digital Temperature Control, Bottom Storage Area, 573 Sq In
- SMOKE AND GRILL: Look no further for versatility than the 8-in-1 Z Grill Wood Pellet Grill to BBQ, bake, roast, braise, smoke, grill, sear, char-grill
- DIGITAL CONTROLLER: Updated digital temperature controller automatically adds pellets as needed to regulate temperature; Temperature range: 180 to 450 degrees
- HASSLE-FREE CLEANUP: Designated oil and waste collector bucket features a hassle-free cleanup
- STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Steel lid and body displays a beautiful design while also providing durability; Dimensions (L x W x H): 47 x 21 x 49 inches
- BOTTOM STORAGE: Includes bottom storage area for a convenient place to store all of your grilling tools; Cooking Area: 573 square inches
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Advantages Of Cooking With A Wood Pellet BBQ Grill
A wood pellet barbecue grill offers you the greatest features of other kinds of barbeque grills and smokers in a single product . They are able to produce constant cooking temperature ranges that allow for good grilling results. With the use of wood pellets as an alternative for natural gas or charcoal, foods are infused with the true bar-b-q flavours.
One key factor to understand is that wood pellets put in pellet barbeque grills are different then those used for pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet bbq grills use hard wood pellets which do not possess artificial additives whilst those meant for home heating systems normally include some other materials which are not suitable for human consumption.
The big plus with grilling with a wood pellet grill is because the types of wood pellet that you choose to supply the barbecue with will generate different flavors allowing you to experiment with the several different types on the market to uncover your own favorites. Popular pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of other flavours and combinations.
The info presented and user testimonials linked to in this web site allow you to take a look at the several makes in the marketplace . This can help you identify the perfect pellet bbq grill for your needs and spending budget.