Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Fits Pit Boss Rancher XL/Austin XL/1000SC/1000Sq/1100 Pro Wood Pellet Grill
- Made of Rugged, Water-Resistant, Heavy Duty Polyester Material- 600D Oxford fabric with PVC lining, protect against outdoor elements from water, rain, snow and dirt
- PVC lined interior prevents tearing, Rugged, black, water-resistant canvas exterior
- Buckles and Velcro straps to secure your grill withstand heavy wind and rain
- Custom fit, formed to fit over shelves and smoke chimney
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Great Things About Cooking Food With A Wood Pellet Barbecue
A wood pellet bbq grill allows the greatest features of other forms of grills and smokers in one product . They are able to obtain consistent grilling temperatures that make it easy for wonderful grilling results. With the use of wood pellets rather then propane gas or charcoal, food is infused with the authentic bar-b-q flavors.
One key factor to know is that wood pellets put in pellet grills are different then those used in pellet stoves that lots of people use to heat their homes. Pellet barbeque grills work with hardwood pellets which do not include chemicals while those used for home heating systems normally include some other components which are not created for human consumption.
The wonderful thing about grilling with a wood pellet barbecue grill is that the type of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the bbq with will supply diverse flavors allowing you to experiment with the several types offered to find your own favorites. Recommended pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and variety of additional flavors and blends.
The information provided and user ratings linked to within this site make it easier to examine the numerous models available for sale . This can provide help to discover the perfect pellet barbecue for your needs and price range.