Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Zcooks 5502G Smart Wood Pellet Grill 8 in 1 Auto Temperature Control Outdoor Backyard Cookout BBQ Smoker 560 SQ Inches Cooking Area Patio Barbecue Grills Bronze
- Amazing 8-in-1 versatility to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, sear, char-grill and BBQ all on the same grill. The Porcelain grill grates makes clean up a breeze.
- Instead of using Gas or Charcoal, Wood pellet fueled as the the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste.
- Enhanced grilling performance, 560 sq.in.of grilling space that can accommodate 20 burgers, 3 rib racks, or 3 chickens effortlessly
- Smart grill equipment offers consistency you can trust, allowing you to craft amazing wood-fired creations time and time again with the ease of set and forget
- “3-years warranty” of “non-worried purchasing program” support you to enjoy this fantastic smoker grill
More Wood Pellet Grills To Choose From
- ★ ULTIMATE 8-IN-1 (Cover included): Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: bbq✓bake✓roast✓braise✓smoke✓grill✓sear✓char-grill
- ★ Pellet Grill Technology: There isn't an easier way to get wood-smoked flavors than with a pellet grill. Try it, and you'll taste the difference from a GAS or CHARCOAL grill
- ★ Set the Temperature, Relax, and Enjoy: Z Grills pellet grills will do all the work for you once you set the temperature. No labor-intensive start-up. No babysitting the grill. Enjoy the cooking!
- ★ULTIMATE 8-IN-1--Barbecue wood fire pellet grill: grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, barbeque.
- ★PELLET GRILL TECHNOLOGY--★ FLAVOR--There just isn’t an easier way to get the flavor of wood smoked food than with a pellet grill. Try it and you’ll taste the difference from a GAS or CARBON grill; ★ ACCURACY--Most stay within 10 degrees of the set temperature, no matter if its 10 degrees or 110 degrees outside; ★EFFICIENCY--You can cook for about 20 hours per 20 lbs. of pellets. When you do the math, you will find that pellet cooking typically costs less than a comparably sized GAS or CARBON gr
- ★EASIER THAN YOU THOUGHT--One button starts up and temperature control eliminates starter fluid. No need to run to the local station to trade in your propane.★EASY TO USE--Electronic AUTO-Start Ignition, Digital Auto Temperature Control, LED temperature readout. Super easy cooking even for beginners. ★EASY TO CLEAN--Special Designed Waste Oil Collector to assist you with safe and easy cleanup. ★EASY TO MOVE--Upgraded cart with locking caster wheels.
- Large Cooking Area — Enjoy the wood pellet BBQ grill & smoker's large cooking area, total rack surface area 700 square inches;
- Forget About Gas Or Charcoal Grill — Cooking with wood pellet just tastes better. Big horn created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste;
- Super Easy to Use — Electronic auto digital temperature control allows you can set your grill temperature and just let it work;
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Pit Boss 440 Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker
- Premium Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Shelf/Serving Tray
Last update on 2021-03-11 at 13:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Primary Advantages Of Barbecuing With A Wood Pellet Grill
A wood pellet barbecue offers you the most desirable features of other styles of barbecues and smokers in one product . They are able to produce consistent cooking temps that make it easy for terrific barbecuing results. Making use of wood pellets and not natural gas or charcoal, food is infused with the genuine bar-b-que flavour.
One important aspect to be aware of is that wood pellets used in pellet barbeque grills are different then those used for pellet stoves that a lot of people use to warm their homes. Pellet barbecue grills use hard wood pellets which do not contain chemicals whilst those used for home heating are made up of added materials that are not created for human consumption.
The wonderful thing about grilling with a wood pellet grill is that the variety of wood pellet that you choose to fuel the barbecue with will supply diverse flavours and you can experiment with the several choices on the market to discover your own favorites. Recommended pellets include hickory, pecan, cherry, mesquite, apple and various other flavours and mixes.
The product descriptions supplied and user testimonials linked to within this web-site allow you to do a comparison of the several models and makes on the market . This can provide help to determine the best pellet barbeque grill to meet your needs and spending budget.